Monday, June 18, 2007

My TV show aired last night

We watched my first TV show last night on our local Boulder TV channel 54 it was the first of my series on Tarot a work shop called Simply seeing with Tarot and the first show was half hour it will show every other day at 7 pm and 11pm for the rest of this month and next month will start the rest of the series to be three 45 min shows,to show over and over again for the next few months. Very exciting. Had a few friends over to watch it with me. It is a local Boulder station so you live in Colorado and I guess at least Denver area to see it. But anyone can alway buy the DVD if you want to learn Tarot. Thank every one.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yeah Mom! What a great show. We had a very nice time watching it and your friends were so impressed! I loved it!