Sunday, June 10, 2007

Hi: It's me at last.

Well Hell: I finally got this right with Molly's help again. I just didn't click one little box. Hope Harley did well at the acrobatic meet, sure she did. I had a great Birthday and Party. Danced to the Missouri Waltz. Told them at the center my new birthday suit that Molly got me looked really good and for sure looks better than my old Birthday Suit. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful Family and now we have a new member I found thru Mack Yaussy, Unkie's son, and that is Sherry and James McGhee. Sherry is Unkie's granddaughter and Cartella's daughter. Also I will get in touch with Crystal who has been in Iraq, and tell her about Sherry. Do hope she is home with her two baby's. Thanks for all your messages. Love Mom

1 comment:

Mary Whiteflower said...

Well Hell I'm glad you did too. I love you Mom Thanks for writing on the Blog now things may pick up on the blog.