Sunday, July 22, 2007

THIS IS AN UPDATE...I REPEAT...THIS IS AN UPDATE...

...The Hartung/Whiteflower household is once again on the path to prosperity! Through our never ending efforts to improve our minds, our hearts, our souls and our lives we have been blessed with abundance. I started my new job a couple of weeks ago and it is glorious! The pay is only so-so for now but the perks are great and I know the Universe will take care of everything else.

We have had a fabulous summer so far. A number of trips to the mountains; it is just beautiful up there. So many different flora and fauna. We saw the strangest bug on our last visit. Wow! What a scary sucker. It looked almost like a HUGE wasp...it was black & yellow striped with a weird medallion-looking "spot" on its head and a HUGE stinger. The thing was about 3 or 4 inches long, maybe longer! Mom and I were both wearing green and Mom had on a flowered hat so we seemed to have attracted it for a little while. Eventually it moved on its way; it seemed to have a route through the area as we saw it in the same place at about the same time two days in a row.

Mom has a lot of really great things going on as well. She is on the local tv station now regularly; she has a schedule on her website, I think. She has some really big projects coming up over the next couple of months that will keep her busy and hopefully making some dough too.

Steve is still pretty much, just Steve. He putters around with his garden and taking care of his ladies; both home, work and his closest friend Julie. Poor guy is ruled by women everywhere he turns. Well, things could be worse for him I guess...he could have no women. :)

Sorority is also keeping us all hopping. Summer is just a busy time. We had our Convention and that was a blast! We met a lot of really great ladies from across the state. We got our picture taken with the mayor of Broomfield; she is quite a woman.

Molly, thanks for the Kudos! Lately just busy with work so I have not had a chance to do much scrapbooking but I will probably get some more done next month; actually I need to go so I can get to work sometime today. I will try to post more later.

Love, Jen :)

No comments: