Saturday, July 14, 2007

Family Experiences

It is with great regret that one post upset me that it impaired my judgement regarding posting.

So with out anything further I would like to replace some of the posts that I had removed.

Also to add a little bit more in other area's of memories. Perhaps I should start at my earliest recollections. I can remember living on Bayla Street barely. But one of the wonderful memories that I do have is of Mrs and Mr. Hansen. He was a red head and a really fine man. Mrs Hansen was the best cookie maker and the best hugger that there will ever be. If anyone has any pictures of them I sure would like one.

Now about the only other thing that I can remember are my two brothers playing hide and go seek with my sister and I. Usually it was a lot of fun. But on this one time they took me with them so they could help me hide. We had an old freezer that set in the garage. It was turned off and cleaned out good. So my brothers put me in it and said to wait and they would be back. I waited for what seemed to be hours and was probably a few second. After a little while I started screaming and banging on the lid of the freezer. . They opened the lid and started laughing and I started crying. I went in and told mom and they got in trouble. Ha Ha!

When our family was all together in a house on Edwards road. I remember several of experiences that I will share with you later.

No comments: