Tuesday, August 7, 2007

More Brotherly Pranks

Another thing that I remember my brothers doing was calling me out to the front yard to sit with them and the guys. This was kind of cool. So being very unsuspecting I went to where they were and through myself on the ground beside them.

My brothers were smoking and they ask me if I wanted to smoke one. I said sure, trying to be big you understand. Well little to my knowledge they had filled my smoke with coffee grounds. I turned greener then a gourd. I walked or rather staggered over to where my Mom was at the Tabers. I told mom what they had done and at first she didn't beleive me. Then she looked at me and saw how green I was and knew that I had to be telling the truth.

Stay tuned for more adventure of the Brown family in years past. Fun things to look back on and smile.

No comments: