Thursday, August 23, 2007

Jon is safe

We are all thrilled Jon, Spike's son is safe, and coming home soon so glad to here that. We were all freaked out yesterday when a helicopter from his unit went down. I freaking out after calling mom and finding out we would just have to wait to hear form Spike. I went to my cards and they told me he was ok just very sad about his friends. I received word this morning he was ok but it was one of his friends who died in the crash. All our prayers are with you Jon all prayer power of this family is with you and Gary's Grandson as well. I'm sure we can all agree we want all our boys home safely.

1 comment:

Justapearl Brown said...

Hi: I was so very happy to get the answer from Jon. I sent him an e-mail last night in hopes he would answer. I got up about 4am to see if there was a reply from him and sure enough. We all keep him in our prayers as well as the other young men. Love Mom