Thursday, May 31, 2007

Letitia

Hello, I'm Letitia daughter of Mary, and grandaughter of Justapearl. I live in Missouri with my 2 girls Jade 17 and Harley 14 and my husband Will. Ok well anyway we are all doing well the girls are busy as usual. Both Jade and Harley made the varsity cheerleading squad this year and Harley is compeating in acrobatic gymnastics so our summer is filled going back and forth to practice. Well hi to all my family I wish I could see you all soon. I was glad to hear everyone had a good visit in Arizona I wish I would have been there. Happy Birthday to grandma Jade said you called she is reading your book right now.She is enjoying it alot. I will call you this week sometime. I hope to learn to put pictures on here soon and will post some when I do. We all went to The Lake of the Ozarks over the weekend it was fun but the lake was to busy to do any water sports except on the last day we were there(tues.). I hope all is well with everyone . Thank you Mom for puting this thing on line . I hope everyone uses it. It will be great to hear from family that I haven't kept in touch with and maybe this will make it easier for all of us. Love to all!!

No comments: