Sunday, January 6, 2008

Hi there,
Have just returned from Mary's in Colorado. It was great and there was a lot of snow. The trip took us 4 days and very little of it was icy. It was not until we started home that we were a little reluctant about the weather. I was not feeling well and the 8 inches of snow that had fallen the day before our planed trip home was as little scary to Mom. I didn't feel well from an attacking cold so I ask my sister if she would come home with us to help with the driving. She agreed and is now here at home with Mom and I. I am going to rent her a vehicle to drive home so she can take a few of the unwanted things in this house. I will send picture soon, but for now that is it. My sister has really improved on her personal goals and self satisfaction. This has made her a much appreciated sister and friend.

Thanks Mary, I love you, Molly

Jennifer and Steve this encludes you too.

No comments: