Monday, October 29, 2007

My computer is Gone until the next one shows up

Well if any one sees this before they delete my November news letter please send it back to me and My computer DIED in the middle of the night, night before last. And I need to get some of the adds off of the calendar and newsletter, as well as some of the email address. I lost my mailing lists but have most files saved. So I can use Jenifer's but it will take a lot of doing as three of us would be using this one. So let's all see me (Now visualizes this please, Me setting at my new fully loaded New Apple Power Book. By fully loaded I mean with the complete Adobe Designer Suit, with Dreamweaver and Illustrator End Design and Photoshop)You see that see the big smile on my face. Thats my truth and I'm sticking to it. If anyone has about 4 or 5 thousand dollars laying around and don't know where to invest it, ME! ! Anyway thought I'd put that out into the universe.

No comments: